Both spinach and strawberry is high in vitamin C, which is a much needed nutrients for the adrenal glands to make cortisol.
- 2 cups frozen or fresh organic strawberries
- 1/2 frozen or fresh banana
- 2 tablespoons flaxseeds
- 3 cups fresh organic baby spinach
- 1 cup unsweetened almond milk, oat milk, or rice milk
- 1/4 tsp vanilla
- Grind the flax seed in a grinder. Do not use flax seed meal.
- Blend the flax seed with the other ingredients until smooth.
- Serve and enjoy!!!
This recipe was also featured in a blog by Edible Arrangements!
© Copyright 2013 Michael Lam, M.D. All Rights Reserved.